- Working at DAS
To apply to our school, please:
- Go to EDUKA (click « Apply on Eduka » below), our online application platform, which will also allow you to enroll your children and check their tuition fees/make payments;
- After completing and submitting the form, you will receive an automated confirmation acknowledging your request.
The admissions department will review your pre-application information, after which you will receive an email instructing you how to move forward with the application.
This second step consists of filling in the information needed to complete your application. To do so, please complete the password retrieval steps and connect to EDUKA. Here you will share all the necessary information on the various tabs of the application form and upload the requested documents.
Once all documents have been uploaded, you can click on the «send file» tab to confirm your application submission.
MANDATORY APPLICATION DOCUMENTS ARE:
- A recent photo of the applicant
- A copy of the applicant’s passport or birth certificate
- A copy of the passport or identity card of both parents or legal guardians
- A copy of the passport and Moroccan visa for expatriates
- A health form fully completed either by the parent/guardian or a doctor
- A copy of current school report cards for the last two (2) years. Only Grade 1 applicants can provide one year of a school report instead of two. For PreK4 and Kindergarten applicants, a summary of their schooling or activities done previously or currently can be submitted. All transcripts must be translated into English.
- A teacher recommendation form to be completed by a teacher designated by the parent. This document will remain strictly confidential and is intended for students in Grade 1 and above.
You may attach to the file any other document that you deem to be useful such as:
- Report from any English language courses
- Report from any therapeutic services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, applied behavioral therapy, etc.
- Report from any psycho-educational or neuro-psychological evaluation.
Please kindly note that all supporting documents must be uploaded into the student’s application file before the latter can be processed. If you are having trouble with this process, please send your documents to our admissions department email and we will do our best to assist you.
The application fee is 3,000 MAD. You can make the payment by debit card directly on the school’s online admissions platform, Eduka.
Once the file has been duly completed and the application fee has been paid, you will receive an email invitation from our admissions office indicating the time and date for your appointment.
After evaluation, the admissions office will contact you by email to inform you of the application decision made by the school’s admissions committee.
When your child is accepted into our school, you must sign the financial agreement as well as pay the one-time registration fee and the 10% deposit on the tuition fee for the 2022/2023 school year. Final confirmation of your child’s enrollment is only guaranteed after payment of the registration fee and the signing of the financial agreement.